Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm back...again

So why have I seemingly abandoned my blog for most fo the month of July? I guess I haven't done much that's "diety". Got a workout on the fourth of July, finding a spot to set up camp for the concert at Cooper River Park (Foghat and Marshall Tucker Band), then moving to another spot, because everyone else wanted to camp out elsewhere, then moving back to the original spot because we had a canopy and couldn't put it up where they wanted to, and moving again because our spot was too close to some port a potties, and finally setting up in the spot we ended up at.
Since then, I've claimed to go to the gym but haven't. I've made it to karaoke every week without fail, even have some friends going with me now.
My newest development is an addictions recovery program at my church. They understand my addiction is overeating (and under excersizing, I guess) and I'll be there every Thursday before karaoke.
I think part of the problem is a schedule. For one thing, I need to stick to this blog, it can help to keep me honest. I also need to make a schedule, that involves not only karaoke, but weight watchers, the addictions recovery program and the gym. I took my measurement the other day, by the way, I came up with 67 inches. Not sure how that compares to my last measurement, I'll have to go back and look. Don't know what my exact weight is. Going to look at meetings for today and probably go to one.
I'll update on how things are going, and how the plan is working.
Einstein said two things I really like:
1. Life is like a bicycle: In order to maintain balance, you must keep moving.
2. Blind respect for authority is the enemy of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment