Sunday, June 21, 2009

Taking the show on the road

I finally emptied the back of my truck at the dump today. When I look in the rear-view mirror, I can actually see what's behind my truck!
Part of me wanted to go to the gym and work out, but it was a little too late. The pool closes at 5PM on Saturdays and it was around 4PM. So, I decided to try walking in the park. I wasn't sure about it. I don't like treadmills much, but on the treadmill, I can hold on the the bar. I can put some weight on the bars if I need to. Walking, your just walking.
So I headed down to the park. I hadn't really thought it through. I didn't think about taking a warm up walk, or a cool down. I just went walking. I didn't even time it, but I know it was an eight minute walk from the songs I listened to (8 minutes and some change). That's not bad. Better than my time previously (7 minutes). I would have walked again but the rain started really coming down.
Not sure if I'm going to the gym tomorrow. I know I won't be able to get in the pool, and I don't know if they fixed the hot tub yet.
I'll be there on Monday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment